This page lists external and internal events that are linked either to the ANEMONE project/testbed, or to an event related to IPv6 in general. Conferences, Summit, Tutorials, Interoperability events, IETF meetings are events that will be listed here. Feel free to visit this page regularly in order to find updated information.
- Promotion Day: Budapest, 22nd April 2008.
- Welcome speech: Dr. Sándor Imre
- Project and Testbed presentation: Róbert Schulz
- The advantages of the Anemone testbed: László Bokor
- Demonstration: Dr. Gábor Jeney
- How to use the testbed: Szabolcs Nováczki
- Tridentcom 2008
- ANEMONE presentation and demonstration on the 4th International Conference on Testbeds and Research Infrastructures for the Development of Networks & Communities, 17-20 March 2008, Innsbruck, Austria.
- Presentation on IPv6 Ready testing, Finnish IPv6 Task Force, 18th January 2008. slides
- Promotion Day: Rennes, 12th December 2007
- Welcome speech: César Viho
- Project and Testbed presentation: Eric Robert
- The advantages of the Anemone testbed: Jean-Marie Bonnin
- Demonstration: Antoine Boutet
- How to use the testbed: Nicolas Montavont
- IETF 70, Vancouvert, 2-7 December 2007
- 1st ANEMONE workshop on IPv6 mobility networking testbeds at the 16th IST Mobile & Wireless Summit
(5th July 2007, Budapest, Hungary).
- 7th International Conference on ITS Telecommunications (ITST) Sophia-Antipolis, June 2007
- Presentation of the paper "An Open Network for Testing, Verification and Validation of IPv6-based ITS Components" by Ernst, Thierry & Bokor, Laszlo and Boutet, Antoine & Lopez, Yoann
- Second International Workshop on Network Mobility (WONEMO), 15-19 January 2007, Hiroshima, Japan
- Presentation of the paper "ANEMONE: A Pan-European Testbed to Validate IPv6 Mobility Technologies" by Bokor, László; Montavont, Nicolas; Di Francesco, Paolo, Ernst, Thierry; Hof, Tobias & Korva, Jari
- IST 2006 - Strategies for Leadership, 21-23 November 2006, Helsinki, Finland
- 3rd Concertation meeting on e-Infrastructure - Specific theme: FP6-funded test-beds, 20 November 2006, Helsinki, Finland